Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Very Merry Unbirthday to You!!!

It is so nice to have my God Children in town. Victoria and Annabelle live in Italy and are normally only here for about week each year. So we have a tradition of celebrating their birthdays (June and December) in which ever week they are here... this year it is the week of July 4th. So July 3rd was the celebration! We had a party at the beach house with Kelly and her kids, my parents, Peter, and the Vatters. It was tons of funs!! We collected shells on the beach, sang Alice in Wonderlands' A Very merry Unbirthday, and had cake!!! It is so nice to have them home for a while!

1 comment:

Moore Time in Italy said...

Thank you for doing that for my babies. I know they loved being with you. They are probably on their way to Peter's right now for the next celebration with Aunt May!!!!!
I love you and miss you.
When are you coming to see me?
Love, Les