Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Bahama Mama

There were so many beautiful pics... it was hard to pic just one... but this one I thought showed off a little "Mad Skeels"... in photography.... See I love my camera link for more.

I took a vacation from both jobs this month and went on what was supposed to be a diving adventure.... of course I got a head cold and was unable to actually dive... so... as my co worker and friend, Kat, says... well you'll just have to be forced to relax then... ON VACATION... as if I should need a reminder as to what relaxing means or permission to do it! Anyway... When we were supposed to be diving in Ft. Lauderdale ... Peter and I booked a spot on a head boat and went off shore to fish. Then we boarded a LITTLE cruise ship and had our first umbrella drink by 1:00 on Saturday and the relaxing began. We went Snorkeling and visited an all inclusive resort on Sunday and were back home by dinner time on Monday... amazing what can be done in 24 hours these days. We had a ton of R&R and agreed that next time we'd plan for longer and do all inclusive from the beginning... as our free cruise ended up costing us about $1500.00. :(


However.... I made a friend who showed up in my cabin every night named Fred.... seen left and we agreed that the Gombay Smash is the drink of choice in the Bahamas.


GOMBAY SMASH`

1/3 White Rum

1/3 Coconut Rum

1/3 Pineapple Juice

Over Ice

1 comment:

Mary Beth Spann said...

Glad you guys had fun!! Your "relaxing" still sounds like a lot of work!