Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gob Bless America!



The 4th of July is always a BLAST....


We celebrated at the Beach House again this year and had a whole day on the beach! We spent more time in the water than out, I laid out for the first time this year (other than in the Bahamas) and we ate like there was no tomorrow.
Even my dad found time to relax! Kelly and I found out that we were not the only dribblers... and that with as fun as building the castles were... that is was much more fun to tear them down.
Peter and his dad, Kelly's fam, the Vatter crew, Bill, and David all came out to celebrate with us. The fireworks were amazing!

1 comment:

dixie said...

The beach was a blast... get it..blast fireworks etc.... thanks for the dinner at the horse farm last night. The weather was great and I enjoyed the rocking chairs on the porch with good friends. Thanks, Peter for grilling. The kids had so much fun....get some photos from then up on the blog or send them to me via email. mom