Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Other Job

Everybody who wants to can give me a hard time about this "needing a plan thing," but here is what happens when you don't have a plan. Peter and I have now planned a 4yr old's birthday party for 10am, replied yes to a wedding for 6:30 pm, and have his all day affair 20 year reunion already paid for and replied to all on the same day with Father's Day the next day, so no wiggle room on the birthday party if we want any of his friends to come. While I could simply refer to the very first of my blogs about people and plans, I would rather draw attention to the fact that with out me Peter would not even be aware that all of this is happening on the same day until the week before despite that he told me all three items at the same time. I have become his personal secretary. AND I LOVE IT! I feel like it is what I was made to do. The problem is it is easily a 40 hour a week position and I don't get paid for it. :)

1 comment:

Kelly Reser said...

Despite the fact that he failed to notice the conflicts I am totally impressed that you already know about the events. Tom waits until the day before his Christmas party and then swears he told me about it long ago. On the other hand any weddings he would not even know about and would probably not take off work for anyone who wasn't family, and of course there are the birthday parties... despite my back breaking all nighters, which I would haved inevitably pulled for several weeks preparing, he would swear that he never even knew about it. so count yourself lucky :) I say points for Peter that you actually have some time to figure out how to move the sun!