Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Monday, October 13, 2008

The BLOG!!!

For all of you reading this... I will save you from all the wedding details. Despite it seeming to totally consume my thoughts, it is not totally consuming everyone's... including Peter's. So things seem to happen like normal for 90% of the time and 10 % of the time someone wants to ask what we are doing about the wedding. Thankfully, Peter realizes he has to allow me to devote at least a ten minute conversation... wait that would go both ways ... a ten minute download about the wedding plans and his to do list once a day and then we can move on to something else. In realizing all of this, I have decided to create a separate website for the wedding rather than turn my Blog into the updater... The blog will remain the blog.

SO ... my other big news.. the new job!

I am loving it. I basically kept all of my freedom to create my own schedule and be responsible for my own productive work ethics, but gave up being responsible for the bottom line and sales. Who could ask for more. I also LOVE what I am doing. I have already had a Chance to meet with faculty, sign up for a fantastic convention that I will attend in November, and create websites and a course for Instructional Design.

If it weren't for my office being an ice box.... I would have the perfect job!

No comments: