Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Time Off

Okay... okay... I got the third degree for not having anything posted in over 2 weeks. As I said in the last blog... it is hard to log in and up load pictures to a computer being shared by the whole house. So here is an update. I interviewed and was offered a job at AP Recovery... but not the job I wanted so I turned it down. After the heart attack of my decision to still be unemployeed clamed down, I realized I was very happy to have passed up the position. It looks like I may now have the oportunity to work at the Citadel in a field I love and on a campus I love! I have not been made an official offer, so if you're reading now... stop and pray that I do. But, as for now
I AM OFF!!!! and loving it!

Labor Day Weekend!
We pretty much spent the days at the beach. Saturday, Chuck and Dylan came to play with Britton and me at Folly Beach and Monday, the family crew was there. The kids were so much fun. I got a lot of sun and the food was great, as always!













Shag Festival 2008:
I did not actually take any goo dpictures of the Shag festival because we were too busy dancing adn enjoying the show... but it was fantastic.

Caleb Thinks He's Michael Phelps!
I bought the kids some of those Shami towels to use a the pool and Caleb is learning to be quite the little swimmer. He thinks he is just like Michael Phelps.







1 comment:

Kelly Reser said...

I'm soooo excited you got the job and so proud of you too! Love you!