Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Monday, September 29, 2008

It is sinking in!

I would be on cloud nine but the weight of this thing on my finger is pulling me back down to earth. Despite the weekend be an absolute fairytale, I am back at work today wishing I had nothing better to do than plan and daydream about the months to come. This Blog will become a store house for voting and ideas on wedding plans over the next few months... so if you are not into weddings probably best to check back in summer of 2009.... of course it will then be a store house for life in the Plott home... which, for quite sometime, will be a mushy, gushy love story... you'll probably wish you had the wedding details back. :)
Peter and I spent the weekend in NC with working cows. We loved telling everybody and showing off the ring. It was great to come to work this morning and share the big news as well. I will probably try to surprise him this afternoon and go by his office. I am also going to swing byt the old Kaplan place... They hung un there for the wait with me and it woudl be a shame to not let them know it was worth every second!! With my birthday being tomorrow, Woodlands on Wednesday, Family Reunion this weekend, Kelly's bday on the 3rd and Peter's on the 4th... I have lots going on and am already off to a very busy engagement!
I am LOVING it!!!!!
Thanks again to everyone who has wished us well and congratulated us! We are very happy!

1 comment:

robmoore said...

Sorry for the random blast from the past, but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! to you on the engagement.

Good luck with the planning, and best wishes to you and Peter.

Say hello to your folks for me.

ROB