Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

Well, I have to say, I certainly enjoyed all of time off, but being back at work everyday has given me a new kind of energy and excitment about getting up in the mornings. I spent pretty much all day today working on my new website to eventually link to the ITS departments homes page... You can check out the "underconstruction" link here:

http://www.citadel.edu/computing/fac/idhome/index.htm

I started going to a girls night last week on Tuesdays and am considering a bible study on Thursdays. It will be pretty busy once I start adding evening trainings and find time to spend with Peter... but I think it is good to be busy.

Other than my car... which warrents its own blog that I will publish when I have time... life is GOOD!!!

Britton moved up to the Cardinal's Class in school. His day is much more like it will be in Kindergarten now. He has homework that we are calling his activities... Last week he worked on 3s and Cs.

.... hmmm. wonder if next week will be 4s and Ds? Britton is not especially found of school work but he does it... I get the exciting task of creating a Home Work Chart for the house. Whoohoo!

No comments: