Big Daddy and Gigi vs. The Plotts

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tech Savy

Alright.... so now everyone I know is going to find my blog. Although I started it as a place to vent, I am now going to have to keep it clean and not talk about any of my loved ones anymore. The least two people I would have assumed to create a blog now have one... my mom and sister. Luckily for me, they are not typically the people I am venting about. But none the less, this blog has been deleted of past blog comments to start fresh as just a way to share fun things rather than vent about life and its unruly ways. So if you were looking to reread my rant and raves of days gone by.... sorry, you'll just have to keep checking for future excitement with amazing grace.

So to update everyone: Who am I kidding, there is nothing to update. Life is grand and I am still waiting...

No comments: